Friday, May 21, 2010

Chemainus, a poem by Rojan Zét

Chemainus

Under a bridge where late one night,
our first date here well out of sight
you touched me there; our bodies closed
and flowing with me indisposed, you
languished gently soft and sighing,
slipping down through trees belying
spirit movements, reminiscingRojan Zét is the resident poet of the Cowichan Valley Arts Café
carnal-knowledge-silver-kissing;
under me you seemed to hover and
now again you are my lover. Passing
by that way I feel a faithful friend
runs over me with constant mem'ry
sometimes tragic, giving me a taste of
magic making my ride worthwhile by
bringing to my face a smile that
gets me humming quietly each time
I cross triumphantly.

Rojan Zét

1 comment:

  1. I play guitar and sing everyday... because I need to.

    Your poetry makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete