Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Blues, photography by Julie Nygaard

Winter Storm, by Julie Nygaard, 2008
Winter Storm, by Julie Nygaard, 2010

I have been feeling "not myself" lately...... it seems with all the drama our daily lives fill us with and the routines we all follow, we can become unattached, maybe insensitive at times to the world around us. There are times when the world just seems to be not following things according to how our agenda is laid out. With looking for a reason to grumble, a reason for my "moment of self inflicted despair", the caffeine finally kicked in. I realized that I am looking forward to the beginning, the start of the upcoming season, an unfolding of new events in my life and the process of letting go of the cold of winter's grasp.


Julie Nygaard, 2008

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me Julie to look forward. Let's have coffee.

    ReplyDelete