Thursday, March 1, 2012

To Be

Everything you see here
has a meaning and a purpose,
nothing is wasted, not one
thing is irrelevant.

Ask me what it means -
you are a visitor and
I am the God (not only)
of this Earth. I will
tell you, I will explain
what it means to sit in
this world and experience
my creation if only you
will look and listen,
watch and wait.

Open your mind, try
to understand this
meaning, how I see,
what I am. Here.
In some worlds, I am
a bad boy, but now,
listen to me and pay
attention to what
I'm showing you.

Learn to receive the
gift you're given -
life and consciousness.
What you will do with
this is yours; what's
in your brain is in
the universe.

Can you see it?
Now live, and if
you are any good,
learn to live well.
This and this alone,
pleases me.

Rojan Zét

No comments:

Post a Comment